“What’s the problem?”
|Visit www.rnla.org/votefraud.asp for more vote fraud news.|
Hamilton County election officials are referring vote fraud cases from the 2012 election to prosecutors. They are also requesting investigation into many other incidents which could lead to charges.
Here are the cases of vote fraud, which double voting and nonresident voting:
- A Florida woman tried to use her Cincinnati address to vote.
- A 32-year-old Walnut Hills voter admitted casting two votes.
- A 30-year-old Westwood man voted twice.
- A Madisonville woman cast two votes.
- A 53-year-old Silverton voter cast an absentee ballot and then voted in person on Election Day.
The Floridian who tried to vote at her old Ohio residence was discovered to be a fraud when she submitted an absentee ballot to a temporary poll worker who happened to have bought the Ohio house she used to live in.