- Tell us something about yourself that isn't readily apparent from your FL House profile.
Rep. Trujillo: I'm the managing partner of a 15 person law firm.
- Why did you decide to become an attorney?
. Rep. Trujillo: I've always been interested in the law. Since an early age, I knew I wanted to be a lawyer.
- What is the most interesting case you've worked on?
Rep. Trujillo: As a prosecutor I tried a case against a pro se defendant facing 40 years. He was found guilty and held in contempt twice throughout the course of the trial.
- Who is the most interesting lawyer you've worked with?
Rep. Trujillo: Andrew Vargas, my law partner. No two days are the same.
- If you could have dinner with 3 people, alive or deceased, who would the 3 be and why?
Martin Luther king
Three men displayed immense courage through challenging times.
- What are your legislative priorities right now? What are you working on?
Rep. Trujillo: I'm working on some parent choice education bills.
- How has being a lawyer helped you in your work as a legislator?
Rep. Trujillo: Understanding the constitution and being able to interpret statutes is a big advantage for a lawyer/ legislator.
- What can Florida Republican lawyers
Rep. Trujillo: Defend the constitution. Push back on judicial activism.